Mango is one of the main fruit item of the summer. During summer one can make various food items with mango, if the combination is of mango and fish nothing can beat it.
Here Is A Perfect Pomfret Mango Curry Recipe For You:
500 gms Pomfret
½ cup raw mango, cut into cubes
1 tsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
2 sprigs curry leaves
1 medium, onion, sliced
1 green chili, sliced
1 inches ginger, sliced
½ tsp turmeric
1 cup coconut milk
Salt to taste
Water as required
1. Clean and slit the fish. Apply salt and half the turmeric over the fish and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile heat oil in a wok/kadhai, add mustard seeds and curry leaves and let crackle.
3. Add sliced onion, green chili and ginger. Sauté until they turn light pink in color.
4. Add coconut milk and allow it to boil. Now add raw mango and fish. Add water if required to adjust consistency.
5. Simmer until fish is cooked.
Remove from heat and serve hot with steamed rice.