Kolkata: Yet again panic sparked after smoke was noticed coming out from the Bagri market on Friday morning. A fire brigade reached the spot immediately.
However, this smoke wont spread any fear, assured the officials. Soon the situation was brought under control. It was known that the smoke was formed due to presence of trash.
Ashutosh Singh, the business association chief of Bagri Market said that, “Pocket fire is seen while removing goods and garbage from the burnt market. Smoke evokes quite often, but it’s nothing a panic about.”