West Bengal Staff Selection Commission invites online Applications / Applications through Tathya Mitra Kendras for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Assistant (LDA)/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices under Government of West Bengal.
Location : West Bengal
Number of Posts : 599
Scale of Pay: Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25, 200/-) with Grade Pay: Rs. 2600/-
1. Passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
2. Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer Operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 W.P.M. ( English) or 10 W.P.M. (Bengali) from a reputed organisation for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
Age limit: Not more than 40 years and not below 18 years as on 01.01.2015
Age Relaxation :
• By 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal
• By 3 years for BC – A and BC- B candidates of West Bengal
• Upto 45 years of age for Persons with disabilities (having physical disability of at least 40% and above)
• By 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years.
• Age relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen candidates will be given as per existing Govt rules and regulation.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Exam.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.wbssc.gov.in or The Commission extends facility to submit application through 1800 Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by the Govt. of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal.
Important Dates to Remember : Last date for receiving applications 28th December, 2015 (upto 4 pm)
Important Links and number :
Visit Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in for details. To locate your nearest Tathya Mitra Kendra, call 18004190250 (Toll free). Detail Advertisement Link : http://wbssc.gov.in/images/notice/LDC15_DetailedAdvertisement.pdf