West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) invites application for the post of 298 Office Executive, Junior Executive & Assistant Manager. Apply from 17 December 2015.
Job Details :
• Post Name : Office Executive
• No of Vacancy : 245 Posts
• Pay Scale : Rs. 6300-20200/-
• Grade Pay : Rs. 3600/-
• Post Name : Junior Executive (Finance)
• No of Vacancy : 20 Posts
• Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 -34800/-
• Grade Pay : Rs. 4700/-
• Post Name : Assistant Manager (F&A) & (HR&A)
• No of Vacancy : 33 Posts (F&A – 17 Posts) & (HR&A – 16 Posts)
• Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 /-
• Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
• Educational Qualification :
• For Office Executive : Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in HS level and ‘O’ level course of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly DOEACC SOCIETY, Govt. of India OR One year course in Computer Application from any Institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
• For Junior Executive (Finance) : Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university plus either passed in Intermediate Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India or candidate having P.G Diploma in Finance and Accounts from any University recognized by UGC/Institute approved by AICTE.
• For Assistant Manager : Graduate in any discipline and MBA (2 years’ full time course)/MPM (2 years’ full time course)/MHRM (2 years’ full time course) with major specialization in Personnel Management/ H.R or Post Graduate full time Degree/Diploma (2 years’ course) with specialization in Personnel Management/H.R from any University recognized by UGC/Institute approved by AICTE/ IIM’s/ IIT’s/XLRI/ IITB Schools OR Graduate in any discipline and passed Final Examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA (2 years’ full time) with major specialization in Finance or PG Diploma with specialization in Finance from any University recognized by UGC/Institute approved by AICTE/ IIM’s/ IIT’s/XLRI/ IITB Schools.
• Nationality : Indian
• Age Limit : 18 to 27 Years as on 01.01.2015
Age Relaxation : West Bengal Candidates only
• For OBC (A) & OBC (B) : 03 years
• For SC & ST candidates : 05 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for Office Executive and Rs. 400/- for all others Posts through Challan at any branch of United Bank of India. SC / ST / PWD / applicants under Exempted Category will not be required to pay any fees.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.wbsedcl.in from 11.12.2015 to 31.12.2015. After applying online, candidates are required to print the system generated Registration Slip with unique Application No. The original registration Slip with required WBSEDCL‟s Copy of CHALLAN and all credentials should be duly self-attested and the name of the post applied for should be super-scribed at the top of the sealed envelope and sent by ordinary post to THE ADVERTISER Post Bag No. 781 Circus Avenue Post Office, Kolkata – 700017 on or before 11.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.12.2015
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.12.2015
• Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 11.01.2016
Important Links :
• Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.wbsedcl.in/irj/go/km/docs/internet/webpage/PDF/Careers/Recruitment%20of%20Various%20Non-Technical%20Positions%20under%20WBSEDCL-(MPP-2015-13).pdf