Kolkata: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination result for 2018 has been declared on Wednesday afternoon. Kolkata takes charge of the victory altogether. Abhinandan Bose of South Point High School has secured the first position in the exam. The list of entire successful students are following:
1. Abhinanadan Bose- South Point School
2. Didipya Roy- Hariyana Vidyamandir
3. Archishman Saha- Delhi public School(Ruby Park)
4. Subham Agarwal- St. Thomas High School
5. Debojyoti Kar- APJ School
6. Naman Vimani- Shri Shri Academy
7. Rwittik Ganguly Hemshila Model School, Durgapur
8. Ranjay Midda- Adamas International School
9. Abhishek Srivastav- St. Xaviers School, Ranchi
10. Ayushi Vidyanta- Vishakhapatnam School
The joint result came out within 31 days of exam which was 42 days in last year. Total number of examenee are 1 lakh 25 Thousand 81 where 78% are male and 22% are female.
Board authority announced that 64% of successful students are from West Bengal. 47% are from Higher Secondary Council, CBSE students secured 28% and ISC board students 5%. Joint Entrance Board authority said every student appeared in the exam will get rank card. Counciling will start from June 4, 2018. Next year the exam will take place on April 21, Sunday.