West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites application for the post of 3135 General Duty Medical Officer in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service (Basic Grade) under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Apply Online 14 December 2015.
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Job Details :
• Post Name : General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
• No. of Vacancy : 3135 Posts
• Pay Scale : Rs.15600-42000/-
• Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
• Educational Qualification : Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
• Nationality : Indian
• Age Limit : 32 years (as on 01.01.2015)
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 210/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104- 002-16’.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/ from 01.12.2015 to 14.12.2015.
Important Dates to Remember:
• Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01.12.2015
• Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14.12.2015
• Last Date For full Submission Of Form : 23.12.2015
• Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off line) : 02.12.2015 to 21.12.2015