West Bengal SSC invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Non-Teaching Staff 2016 through 3rd Regional Level Selection Test in Government Aided/ Sponsored/ Junior-High/ Secondary/ Higher Secondary Schools (Except Hill Region).
Total Posts: 4923
Name of the Posts:
- Clerk- 1707 Vacancies
- Group-D Staff- 3216 Vacancies
Age Limit as on 01-01-2016:
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 40 years
- Age Relaxation : 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, 3 years Other Backward Classes of West Bengal and 05 years PH Candidates
Application Fee :
Clerk- For reserved (SC/ST/ PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH) category candidates: Rs. 70/-; For General and OBC-A/ OBC-B category candidates: Rs.140/-
Group D Staff- For reserved (SC/ST/ PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH) category candidates: Rs. 60/-; For General and OBC-A/ OBC-B category candidates: Rs.120/-
Candidates may pay the required application fee through Internet Banking or Debit card or Credit Card, instantly through online OR through printed Bank Challan with Cash at Allahabad Bank branch in West Bengal OR through Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra by cash instantly.
Educational Qualification :
- Clerk Post:- Passed School Final/ Madhyamik or its equivalent or Old H.S. in lieu of School Final/ Madhyamik or its equivalent.
- Group D Staff Post:- Passed Class VIII from any School recognize or affiliated by Board/ Council or equivalent.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply Online with the help of www.wbssc.gov.in website.
Selection Process: Through Written Examination, Academic qualification and Personality Test with typing and computer proficiency for Clerk & Written Examination and Personality Test for Group D Staff.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 10-August-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31-August-2016
- Last Date for Deposit of Fees/ Fees Payments through CASH-e-Challan: 05-September-2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.wbssc.gov.in/notice/