Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 216 Economic Officer, Medical Officer/ Research Officer, Company Prosecutor, Additional Director, Joint Director, Director, Anthropologist, Assistant Keeper, Assistant Professor, Sr Scientific Officer, Dental Surgeon, Divisional Medical Officer, Scientist, Asst. Public Prosecutor & other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10-09-2015 by 23:59 Hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 216
Name of the Posts:
1. Economic Officer: 01 Post
2. Medical Officer/ Research Officer: 10 Posts
3. Company Prosecutor: 05 Posts
4. Additional Director: 01 Post
5. Joint Director: 01 Post
6. Director: 02 Posts
7. Anthropologist: 01 Post
8. Assistant Anthropologist: 06 Posts
9. Assistant Keeper: 02 Posts
10. Assistant Professor: 09 Posts
11. Senior Scientific Officer: 05 Posts
12. Dental Surgeon: 10 Posts
13. Factory Manager: 01 Post
14. Deputy Director: 02 Posts
15. Training Officer: 02 Posts
16. Assistant Government Advocate: 03 Posts
17. Assistant Legislative Counsel: 01 Post
18. Superintending Mining Geologist: 01 Post
19. Deputy Ore Dressing Officer: 01 Post
20. Divisional Medical Officer: 135 Posts
21. Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeon: 13 Posts
22. Scientist-B: 01 Post
23. Education Officer/ Assistant Director: 01 Post
24. Professor: 01 Post
25. Assistant Public Prosecutor: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years for post 1, 3, 8, 9, 35 years for post 2, 7, 11, 12, 13, 20, 21, 22, 50 years for post 4, 5, 6, 18, 24, 25, 35/ 40 years for post 10, 40 years for post 14, 16, 17, 19, 33/ 35 years for post 15, 45 years for post 23 as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST/ Central Government employees, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH candidates, 15 years for PH (SC/ ST) and 13 years for PH (OBC) & for Ex-Servicemen & others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 for post 20, Degree included in Part I or Part II of Schedule to the Dentist’s Act, 1948 for post 21, Degree in Homoeopathy of recognized University/ Statutory State Board/ Council or equivalent for post 2, Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% with relevant experience. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10-09-2015 by 23:59 Hrs and take the printout of online application on or before 11-09-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-09-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date to take Printout of Application: 11-09-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.