The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has invited applications for recruitment of 2,064 sub-inspectors across Uttar Pradesh. The nterested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online. The recruitment process also includes Physical measurement test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) along with a written examination.
Total number of vacancies: 2,064
Name of the post: Sub-inspector
The candidates applying for this post should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university/institute with at least 50 per cent marks.
The selected candidates will be given a salary of Rs 9,300-34,800 along with a consolidated amount of Rs 4,200.
Selection procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of Physical measurement test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)and written examination.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online through the official website, the link for which is www.uppbpb.gov.in.
The candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs 400 through E-Challan and debit card, credit card, internet banking mode only.
How to apply:
1. Visit the official website, the link for which is www.uppbpb.gov.in.
2. Click on the link ‘Candidates and Registration’.
3. Fill the application form carefully along with scanned copy of photograph and signature.
4. Pay the application fee.
5. After the ID number is generated, submit the application form.
5. Save and take the print out for future reference.
The candidates can start applying for the post online from November 15.