Two Die After Inhaling Poisonous Gas

0
47

Jaipur: Two persons died after inhaling poisonous gas in a well in Rajasthan’s Hanumangarh district, police said on Sunday.

The incident occurred yesterday when Prahlad Singh Jat (56) and Sher Singh Valmiki (26) entered a well to repair a pump in Bhirani area. The duo fainted after inhaling the poisonous gas, police said.

They were rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared them brought dead. Their bodies have been handed over to family members after postmortem, police said.

PTI

-----
Previous articleLeJ Terrorists In SL Cricket Team Attack Killed
Next articleTrupti Desai Offers Prayers At Haji Ali Dargah