Teachers Recruitment Board, Government of Tamil Nadu, invites applications from eligible candidates for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Exam-2017, Paper I and Paper II for the year 2017.
Name of the Posts: Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Exam-2017
• For Paper I: Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET.
• For Paper II: Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University.
Availability of Application Form: Candidates can obtain the prescribed OMR Application Form along with Prospectus on payment of Rs.100/- from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu.
Examination Fee: Candidates belong to SC/ST and Differently Abled category will have to pay Rs. 300/- &
Rs. 600/- for All other candidates in any Branch of Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Canara Bank using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus. Candidates don’t forget to submit Teachers Recruitment Board’s copy of the challan in a separate envelope, along with the application form.
Selection Process: Through Written exam.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may send completed application along with all enclosures to the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned Districts.
• Date of Issue of Notification: 27-Feb-2017
• Starting Date for Sale of Application: 07-March-2017
• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 23-March-2017
• Date of Written Examination: 29 & 30.April.2017