Kolkata: In view of traffic-cum-power block for 3 hrs.(from 12.45 hrs to 15.45 hrs) between Jakpur and Kharagpur stations on Howrah-Kharagpur section on 13.09.15 (Sunday) for stringing work of 220 KV transmission line, the following train services will be regulated:-
Cancellation of trains on 13.9.15(Sunday):
- 38711 Howrah-Kharagpur EMU local
- 38815 Howrah-Midnapur EMU local
- 38818 Midnapur-Howrah EMU local
- 38718 Kharagpur-Howrah EMU local
Short termination/short origination of trains on 13.9.15(Sunday)
- 38817 Howrah-Midnapur EMU local will be short terminated at Balichak and will run as 38820 Midnapur-Howrah EMU local from Balichak to Howrah. Hence, the services of 38817/38820 will remain suspended between Balichak-Midnapur-Balichak.
Rescheduling of train on 13.9.15(Sunday):
- 18645 Up Howrah-Hyderabad East Coast Express will be rescheduled to leave Howrah at 13.45 hrs instead of 11.45 Hrs.
Trains to be controlled on 13.9.15(Sunday) :
- 18646 Dn Hyderabad-Howrah East Coast Express will be controlled for 2 hrs. in the section.
- 12704 Dn Secunderabad–Howrah Falaknuma Express will be controlled for 15 minutes in the section.
- 12860 Up Howrah-Mumbai (CST) Geetanjali Express will be controlled for 25 minutes in the section.