- Mamata gives walling charges to the Abhishek.
- Brigade Meeting will be held on 19th January.
- Public meet must held at booth areas.
- Welcome good men from left brigade to the party: Mamata
- Mamata to launch Ekta Yatra against BJP’s Ratha Yatra.
- BJP misuses the power: Mamata
- Derek O Brien gets charges of Manipur and Mizoram.
- TMC extended all their supports in Assam, Mamata said.
- The situation of Assam is worsen.
- TMC to give candidates in Assam and Jharkhand elections.
- Dinesh Tribedi gets the charges of Maharastra.
- Arjun Singh gets charges of Bihar.
- Suvendu Adhikari elected as observer of Odishaa nd Kishanganj.
Kolkata: TMC supremo and West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee addresses the meeting held on 16 November at Netaji Indore Stadium.
Lok Sabha elections are around the corner. Ahead of the polls that decide the fate of the country, Trinamool Chairperson Mamata Banerjee instructed party leaders and workers to increase their people’s outreach activities. She was addressing the extended core committee meeting of the party.
The Chairperson said, “You must reach out to the people. Or else there is no place for you in the party. The party will not tolerate those who are inactive.”
The Chairperson said, “The work for the revision of electoral rolls has begun. Ensure that the procedures are followed. It is the BJP’s habit to tamper EVMs. Our party workers must be alert and monitor them.”