There was a time when people only above a certain age wore spectacles. But, now even young kids suffer from visual problems. Sitting for long hours in front of computers and smartphones can lead to strain on the eyes, headaches, blurred vision and other visual symptoms.
Many of these visual problems can be reduced by using anti-glare screens, eye exercises and nutritional diet supplements.
Here are a few tips:
1. Make sure you don’t look at the computer screen for a long duration. Take a break and close your eyes after every 10 minutes.
2. Splash cold water on your eyes at least 5-10 times a day.
3. Meditating for some time every morning can go a long way in helping you improve your eyesight.
4. Make sure you include a lot of green vegetables every day.
5. Walking barefoot on green grass every day may work wonders too.
Thus, you can improve your eyesight and can say good bye to those Spectacles.