Kolkata: A delegation of 30 doctors will be at Nabanna to meet the West Bengal Chief Minister after protesting medicos stuck to their demand and agreed to meet Mamata Banerjee on Monday only after the official confirmation of live media coverage of the discussion with twelve phase of demands of junior doctors in West Bengal.
1. Mamata Banerjee’s urgent intervention regarding withdrawal of statement at SSKM hospital on June 13, 2019 followed by detailed press release.
2. Documentary evidence collected by Police against the criminals involved in the incident of violence against health care personnels.
3.Documentary evidence of judicial enquiry against the inactivity of police.
4. Withdrawal of false cases against doctors over West Bengal.
5. Written implementation of security for doctors.
6. Improvement in infrastructure of hospitals.
7. Patient family will need to pay for any destruction by them.
8. Restriction of patient relatives to be implemented.
9. Rapid action team to be formed for any violence in hospitals.
10. Government must compensate an assault of any health care personnel.
11. FIR to be lodged if any kind of physical assault, threats or verbal abuses are made against any health care personnel.
12. Meeting must be held within seven days in all district medical colleges regarding improvement in infrastructure.