Everyone has the wrong impression. Indians do not like to copy. We get these amazingly out-of-the-box design ideas that go perfectly well with the brand, but somehow, SOMEHOW, we realize that the design has already been used. So yes, it’s the other way round. We do not copy, we come up with the design first, and it is only later that we find out that the design was already in use, for years. These poor guys must’ve gone through something similar. How else would you justify the hilarious similarity between the two.
1. When Liverpool had such a bad season that they became Gurukul instead.
2. Lay’s, now with a ‘G’ instead of a ‘Y’. Also a Rs. 9 discount to convince you of its goodness.
3. This monsoon, drink only Biloori – 100% pure and hygenic rainwater.
4. Straight up, no nonsense. You get exactly what you’re told. Fish, chicken and Sardar.
5. With lead being found in Maggi, it’s safe to say his subscription has probably expired by now.