Students fall ill after consuming poisonous toffee

0
60

Manila: Nearly 2000 students of a school in Philippines took ill after having poisonous foods from a stall outside the school’s gate. The students have been affected diarrhea and everyone is vomiting. The school authorities have been blamed for the incident. The authorities have assured the parents that the will be investigating the matter to find out whether it was intentional or not.

The students had fruit flavoured toffees following which they fell ill and had to be hospitalized. The government has sent the toffees for examination at laboratory and nine toffee sellers have been arrested in connection with the incident.

---
---