Student charred to death in stove burst

0
96

Jalpaiguri: A student of class nine was killed when the stove in which she was cooking food exploded. The incident occurred in Dankimari area of Dhupguri in Jalpaiguri. The deceased, Moyna Sarkar was a student of Dhupguri DN High School.

The victim was alone in the house when the incident occurred. The neighbours informed the fire brigade on seeing smoke coming out of her house and seeing the furniture on fire. The fire was brought under control by the fire brigade after nearly 30 minutes.

- Advertisement -বাংলায় পড়তে হলে ক্লিক করুন Kolkata24x7

The firefighters then recovered the charred body to the girl from the house. Preliminary investigations have revealed that she was cooking when the incident occurred and her parents were not at home.

---
---