- OUT! That’s it! DD win by 7 runs as Cummins cleans up Tiwary off the final ball of the match
- RPS need 33 off 12. Tiwary 47*, Christian 1
- 15.4: WICKET! B Stokes (33) is out, c Corey Anderson b Mohammed Shami, 125/4
- RPS need 52 runs off 30 balls
- 13.6: M Samuels to M Tiwary, 4 runs, 111/3
- Zaheer Khan became the 8th Indian bowler to take 100 wickets in the IPL.
- 13.3: M Samuels to B Stokes, 6 runs, 106/3
- FOUR! Stokes charges and clobbers a pull over mid-wicket off Cummins
- 11.6: A Mishra to B Stokes, 4 runs, 92/3
- OUT! Steve Smith falls for 38 (lbw Nadeem). RPS 74/3 in 9.1 overs
- OUT! Nadeem strikes first ball as he traps Smith LBW. Smith is livid as he walks
- 9 runs from Mishra’s over. RPS 74/2 in 9 overs (Smith 38*, Tiwary 26*).
- RPS-18/1 after 2 over
- FOURS! First Smith and then Tripathi – the RPS get on with the damage control quickly. RPS 10/1 in 1 over
- BOWLED! Rahane (0) gone! Zaheer the bowler. The full length goes beats Rahane and rattles his stumps.
- Karun Nair completes his fifty from 37 balls. A very mature knock from the right-hander today.
- Good final over by Zampa to end his spell. DD are 123/4 in 15 overs (Karun 48*, Anderson 3*).
- OUT! Marlon Samuels falls for 27 (c Dhoni b Christian). DD 117/4 in 14 overs.
- 13 overs gone, DD are 109/3. Samuels has launched into the RPS bowlers in the last couple of overs
- End of the Powerplay. DD 54/2 (6 overs) vs RPS. Karun 26*, Pant 21*
- DD 11/2 (3 overs) vs RPS. Karun 5*, Pant 1
- OUT! Shreyas Iyer falls for 3 (c Dhoni b Unadkat). DD 9/2 in 2.1 overs. DD are in a spot of bother.
- OUT! Sanju Samson falls for 2 (run out Stokes). DD 3/1 in 1 over.
- Rising Pune Supergiant (Playing XI): Ajinkya Rahane, Rahul Tripathi, Steven Smith(c), Ben Stokes, MS Dhoni(w), Daniel Christian, Manoj Tiwary, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Jaydev Unadkat, Adam Zampa
- Delhi Daredevils (Playing XI): Sanju Samson, Karun Nair, Rishabh Pant(w), Shreyas Iyer, Marlon Samuels, Corey Anderson, Shahbaz Nadeem, Pat Cummins, Mohammed Shami, Amit Mishra, Zaheer Khan(c)
- Delhi Wins Toss & Opts To Bat.
Delhi: Rising Pune Supergiant, who have gone from strength to strength, will look to seal their place in the IPL 2017 playoffs with a win over inconsistent Delhi Daredevils at Feroz Shah Kotla on Friday.
With seven wins out of their last eight games, Rising Pune Supergiant have emerged as the other dominating side alongside table leaders Mumbai Indians. RPS will have also have extra motivation when they step on to the field at Feroz Shah Kotla, having lost their home game against Delhi Daredevils by a huge 97-run margin.
DD can spoil RPS’ party. Delhi Daredevils, who pulled off a dramatic two-wicket win over Gujarat Lions in their last match, will bank on their young guns like Shreyas Iyer, Sanju Samson and Rishabh Pant. Iyer scored a 96 against GL.