- 2 – Bread Slices
- 2 – Eggs
- 2 tbsp – Chopped Onion
- 2 – Green Chili
- 1 tbsp – Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 tbsp – Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp – Milk
- 1 tsp – Chopped Garlic (optional)
- To Taste – Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp – Butter or 2 tsp Oil
- Finely chop onion, green chili, coriander leaves, garlic (if using). In a large bowl break eggs, add chopped onion, green chilies, coriander leaves, cheese, salt & pepper, garlic and milk and whisk well to combine everything.
2. Heat a tava or pan and add 1/2 tbsp of butter or 1 tsp oil, meanwhile dip one bread pieces in egg mixture for 10 sec each side. Use a spoon to spread veggie all over bread piece.
3.Place bread pieces on pan or tava (veggie portion facing down) and spread little veggies again will help of spoon. Cook 2 mins or until golden brown in medium to slow heat, flip the bread and cook again for 2 mins or golden brown. If required flip few more times to cook both sides until nice brown and crispy. Repeat same for another piece of bread with remaining butter or oil.
Serve with any sauce or green chutney, though sauce is really not required this toast taste yum by it’s own too.