- Delhi win by an emphatic margin of 55 runs. Superb all-around display by the team who are at the bottom of the table. Shreyas Iyer was the star of the night. He led from the front with a superb knock of 93 from 40 balls
- WICKET! Piyush Chawla walks back to the dugout after scoring 2(4) for KKRiders. c Colin Munro b Glenn Maxwell. KKR: 146/9 in 18.2 overs.
- OUT! Avesh removes Russell for 44. Kolkata Knight Riders 144/8 in 17.5 overs vs Delhi Daredevils (219/4)
- 2 runs off the over. The game is well and truly over. Kolkata Knight Riders 143/7 after 17 overs.
- OUT! An unnecessary dismissal as Gill went for a risky run and gave away his wicket for 37. Six wickets down as KKR are 141/6 with 79 runs needed in 27 balls.
- OUT! Dinesh Karthik departs after scoring 18(18). CTrent Boult b Amit Mishra. KKR: 77/5 in 9.3 overs.
- Kolkata Knight Riders need 154 runs in 72 balls. No boundaries in the over and DD will be happy with the proceedings. The run chase is almost over for the visitors. KKR 66/4
- 2.1: WICKET! R Uthappa (1) is out, c Prithvi Shaw b Trent Boult, 20/2
- Good start by Trent Boult as he conceded just six runs in the first over. Lynn and Narine need to provide a good start to KKR or the run chase will be a tall ask for the visitors. KKR 6/0
- 29 runs in the final over! DD reach 219/4 after 20 overs and this is truly a massive total! Shreyas Iyer remains unbeaten on 93!
- Glenn Maxwell and Shreyas Iyer keep hitting the strokes as runs are coming quite easily for Delhi Daredevils. DD 190/3 with one over to go in the innings.
- OUT! Finally Prithvi Shaw’s innings comes to an end as he misses a straight one from Piyush Chawla and was castled for 62. DD 127/2
- What a fifty! A splendid innings from Prithvi Shaw as he brings up his maiden IPL half century. A truly special innings from the youngster. DD 94/1
- 10 overs gone. Delhi Daredevils are 84/1. Great start for DD and Prithvi Shaw is looking like a million bucks at the moment.
- 8.5: M Johnson to P Shaw, 6 runs, 76/1
8.4: M Johnson to P Shaw, 4 runs, 70/1
WICKET! C Munro (33) is out, b Shivam Mavi, 59/1
5.4: M Johnson to P Shaw, 4 runs, 55/0
4.4: S Narine to C Munro, 6 runs, 51/0
4.3: S Narine to C Munro, 4 runs, 45/0
3.5: S Mavi to C Munro, 4 runs, 40/0
3.2: S Mavi to P Shaw, 4 runs, 35/0
2.5: P Chawla to P Shaw, 4 runs, 30/0
2.4: P Chawla to P Shaw, 4 runs, 26/0
2.2: P Chawla to C Munro, 4 runs, 21/0
1.5: K Yadav to C Munro, 6 runs, 12/0
Prithvi Shaw and Colin Munro to open the batting for DD. As usual, Piyush Chawla is bowling the first over for KKR.
KKR XI: C Lynn, S Narine, R Uthappa, N Rana, D Karthik, A Russell, S Gill, S Mavi, M Johnson, P Chawla, K Yadav
DD XI: P Shaw, C Munro, S Iyer, R Pant, G Maxwell, V Shankar, R Tewatia, L Plunkett, A Mishra, A Khan, T Boult
19:30 pm: KKR Won The Toss and Chose To Bowl first.
New Delhi: Dinesh Karthik-led Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) will look to get their Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 campaign back on track when they take on struggling Delhi Daredevils in New Delhi on Friday. The fourth-placed side was beaten by Kings XI Punjab in their previous match. DD, who will be playing their first match under new skipper Shreyas Iyer, will also aim to regain momentum after winning just one out of their last six games which prompted Gautam Gambhir to hand his resignation.