Short circuit leads to fire at Partk Street

0
78

Kolkata: Fire broke out at Karnari Mansion which is located at Park Street in Kolkata. The flames were first seen by the locals at the wee hours of the morning of Saturday. Around 12 fire engines reached the spot and tried to arrest the fire. The flames came under control almost after one and a half hours. According to the officials, the fire resulted out of a short circuit. The residents of the area have complained of the improper maintenece work which had caused the fire. No casualties had been recorded. The people of the area are panic-stricken after the incident. Park Street had earlier witnessed a massive fire incident at Stephen Court. Many people had been killed in the incident then

-----
Previous articlePM to share thoughts in ‘Mann Ki Baat’
Next articleBlast outside Gaddafi stadium in Lahore