Recently, State Bank of India has announced the SBI MO Notification to fill 44 Medical officer jobs. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the SBI Medical Officer Jobs can apply.
Candidates who qualified MBBS are eligible to apply for this State Bank of India PPMO-1 Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to the SBI Part time Medical Officer vacancies before 06.02.2017.
This is the best opportunity for the candidates who have completed MBBS and looking for the jobs in Banking sector. State Bank of India is looking for the Skilled and experienced people to work in its bank. Hence, Job seekers who possess the required qualification must apply for the SBI Medical Officers Posts before the due date.
Interested candidates must download the application from the official website, i.e., www.sbi.co.in. The candidates who are selected for the SBI PPMO Permanent Part Time Medical Officer posts will be placed anywhere in India.
Starting date to receive applications 20.01.2017
Last Date to receive application 06.02.2017
Official Website www.sbi.co.in
• Candidate must complete MBBS from the recognized college / University.
• Aspirants must have at least 5 years experience as a General Practitioner as on date of eligibility from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India.
• The Internship experience will not be taken into consideration.
The candidates who are applying for the SBI Permanent Medical Officer posts must possess below age criteria.
• Upper age limit is 35 years as on 01.01.2017.
• Candidates must not be born before 01.04.1992.
• The above-stated age is for general categories. Age relaxation will be applied for the reserved categories.
Pay Scale for the SBI MO vacancies:
Applicants who are selected for the SBI Medical Officer Jobs will get pay scale as follows.
• Starting basic pay is Rs.23,700/-.
• The salary and other benefits CCA, DA, Medical facility, LFC, etc. will be given as per the terms & conditions of SBI.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the SBI MO Jobs must deposit below stated application fee.
• Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
• Rs.600/- for General & OBC candidates.
The Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn favoring “CRPD, State Bank of India.” payable at Mumbai.