Barrackpore: A massive fire broke out at a saw mill in Barrrackpore’s Chalkkathalia area on Saturday night. Four fire tender rushed to the spot to douse the flames. Four workers were badly burnt in this fire.
According to locals, suddenly fire caught the saw mill on the night. Locals also complained that fire officials were arrived about a half an hour late after the news heard. Locals came out to douse the flames. Short-circuit may cause of fire said fire official. Police have launched an investigation to see the actual matter.