Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam invites Application for the post of 1618 Graduate Teachers through Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination for Hindi and Sanskrit Subjects in Secondary Education, Assam. Apply Online before 15 February 2016.
Job Details :
• Post Name : Graduate Teachers (Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination)
• No of Vacancy : 1618 Posts
Subjects wise Vacancies :
1. Hindi : 1031 Posts
2. Sanskrit : 587 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
• Educational Qualification : Candidates must be a Graduate from a recognized University with B.T/B. Ed. from a recognized University and should possess requisite qualification for Hindi/Sanskrit subjects.
• Nationality : Indian
• Age Limit : 38 years as on 01.01.2016
Job Location : Guwahati (Assam)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- through e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India by cash only.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rmsaassam.in from 01.02.2016 to 15.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.02.2016
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2016
• Last Date of Fees Payment at Bank : 20.02.2016
Important Links :
• Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.rmsaassam.in/pdf/TET%20Advertisement%20_Hindi%20_Classical_Teachers.pdf
• Apply Online : http://www.rmsaassam.in/TET_S.html