Reliance Industries has announced a notice in Reliance Jio Careers for various job opportunities. A great chance to Class 12th / Graduation pass all Indian Citizenship male / female candidates who are looking for a various Jobs in Reliance Industries.
Name of the Organization: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL)
Name of the Posts:
1.Assurance Engineer ILD POI / Carrier
2.Engineer Wifi Surveillance
3.Engineer Service Desk
4.Engineer Surveillance SQM
5.L2 TAC SME RAN
6.Engineer Voice & Video SQM Surveillance
7.Engineer SME (RCF)
8.Engineer Transport NLD Collector
9.L2 TAC Wireless EMS
Educational Qualification: 10+2 / Graduation Pass
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should between 18-30 years. Age relaxation for SC / ST Candidates 5 years, 3 years for OBC Candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates and other relaxation as per Government Rules.
How to Apply:
1. At first click on official website, i.e. www.careers.jio.com
2. On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit “Apply Online” link.
3. On next page click “Reliance Industies Limited” link.
4. Go to the “Search for Openings” section and click “View Jobs” link.
5. Upload your CV along with application.
6. At last click on “Submit” button.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates should receive their remuneration Rs. 25,000/- with DA, HRA, Medical Facilities, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme, Leave Encasement, Travel Concession, House Building Advance, Children Education Allowance etc.
Selection Process: Selection Process will be made on the basis of Interview.