The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications for the post of grade B officer post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post with all verified documents.
Name Of The Post: Grade B Officer
Number Of Vacancy: 161
• Online registration for DEPR/ DISM can be done from 5 May 2017
• Online examination (Paper 1) for General/ DEPR/ DSIM will be held on 17 June 2017.
• Paper 2 and 3 exam will be online or written exam and will be held in the month of July (6/7 July)
• For candidates having MPhil qualification, the upper age limit is 32 years. Likewise it is 34 years for those having PhD qualification
• RBI will allow “up to a maximum of five years for ex-employees of banking institutions whose services had to be terminated for reasons of economy or as a result of bank going into liquidation and personnel retrenched from Government Offices after at least one year’s service and currently registered with Employment Exchange”
Eligibility For The Post:
Those candidates (belonging to general category) who have already appeared for the phase 1 exam 6 times for this post are not eligible.
Pre Exam Training:
RBI will provide pre exam training to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates for Officers in Gr. B (DR)-General post only. Candidates will be given the training for phase 1 and 2 exam and it will be free of cost.
Online application can be submitted till 23 May midnight.