Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi is the festival to celebrate the love and bond between a brother and a sister.
On the special occasion of Rakhi surprise your siblings with the homemade Gulab Jamun. If you think it would be a very difficult job then NO! Yes, now you can also make India’s favourite sweet dish at your home with these simple and easy way.
Ingredients Of Gulab Jamun:
- 300 gms khoya
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 liter water
- Saffron, a pinch
- 200 gms refined oil
How To Make Gulab Jamun:
- In a bowl, add khoya and flour mix them together.
- Make a round ball shape gulab jamun out of it.
Try This Also: Delicious Recipe Of Mochar Paturi
- Make sugar syrup with 3 table spoon of sugar and 1/2 liter water. Add little saffron to it.
- Deep fry the gulab jamun in pan with oil.
- Add the fried gulab jamun into the sugar syrup.
- Serve hot.