- Sougata Das of Puraba Midnapore tops the examination with 694 number out of 700.
- Boys percentage in this year is 79.89 percentage.
- Girls percentage is 83.87 percentage.
- Total pass percentage is 86.07 percentage.
- Paschim Midnapore in Third Position.
- Kolkata in second Position in percentage.
- Purba Midnapore Again Top In Percentag.
Kolkata: For the first time ever, a student appearing in Madhyamik (secondary) examination conducted by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) has scored 99 per cent marks. Sougata Das from Mohammad Deshapran Vidyapith in East Midnapore district has topped the examination after scoring 694 out of 700 marks (99.94 per cent)
Shreyashi Pal from Falakata Girls High School in North Bengal’s Alipurduar district and Debasmita Saha from Iladevi Girls High School in Cooch Behar district came joint-second after scoring 691 marks.
Camelia Roy from Raiganj Girls High School in North Dinajpur district and Pratim Mondal from Shantipur Municipal High School in Nadia district became joint- third with 689 marks. Total 51 students featured in the top ten merit list in which a large number of students were from districts.
The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) releases the results of the Madhyamik 2019 or Class 10 exams at 9 am. Students can check their scores on the official websites wbbse.org or wbresults.nic.in.
The board also said that the marksheets will be distributed to the principals of schools from 10 am on 21 May. This year, a total of 10.66 lakh students appeared for the Madhyamik exams, which were conducted between 12 and 22 February.