- PM chants ‘Bharat Maata ki jai’ and ends his speech.
- Vote for BJP if you want the misery of Bengal to end: PM
- The state with BJP governments like Gujarat, Maharashtra are touching new heights of development: PM
- Today India has touched new heights but Bengal is at the same spot and stepping backwards day by day, courtsey to the state government.: PM
- Modi. Modi chants can be heard from the crowed. PM stopped his speech mid-way in a gesture to respect for Azan.
- We have announced scheme to secure the interest of farmers: PM
- Mamata has cheated people by telling the centrally funded projects as the work of her government: PM
- The UPA government has coal stains on its hand. I have allotted 5 crore LPG connections. for poor families in the budget: PM
- I have three agenda-Development, Faster development and total development: PM
- The only industry thriving in Bengal is Bomb making industry: PM
- In education Bengal is still at the 12th spot. What has TMC done. In power sector Bengal is in 18th rank.: PM
- You have to vote keeping in mind the future of Bengal: PM
- Trinamool leaders are taking bribe infront of camera: PM
- Have you voted TMC to power for corruption. First Sharada then Narada. The government is corrupt. This is the change you sought.: PM
- There is change, but where? Mamata’s attitude has changed, her actions have changed but Bengal is still in the same place: PM
- We have to save Bengal. Left has broken Bengal and TMC is turning it into Pakistan: Modi.
- Let the Congress declare openly there lust for power. They have no interest of developing Bengal: PM
- The communists and Congress have challenged the Bengali’s wisdom. Bengal won’t forgive them. They are fighting in Kerala and hugging in West Bengal. This is an insult to the people of Bengal: PM
- Goddess Saraswati has blessed Bengal more than any other parts of the country. No one can challenge the wisdom of Bengalis: PM
- Forget personal agenda just vote for the development of West Bengal, vote for BJP: PM
- I am here to promise you that there will be development, there will be growth: PM
- If the people wish it can bring BJP in power within minutes. There is no power like that of People’s: PM
- The people talking about ‘Maa, Maati and Manush’ have broken the people’s trust: PM
- Left has devastated West Bengal in 34 years, but TMC has done much more damage in only 5 years.
- Once the crown of India, Bengal is dying, no states have witnessed such drastic downfall: PM
- Once even the English were tempted to come to Kolkata, there was a time when Bengal was the driving force of India, and now all is gone it is in rubble: PM
- “Amar Ppriyo vai abong vonera”addresses PM in Bengali.
- PM thanked Rahul Sinha, Dilip Ghosh , Babul Supriyo and party workers.
- PM Modi addresses crowed.
- West Bengal has become the hotbed of terrorism: Dilip Ghosh.
- Kharagpur is backward and languishing, no efforts for development has been initiated: Dilip Ghosh.
- West Bengal is the breeding ground of nationalism where great freedom fighter like Netaji was born and now ‘Pakistan zindabad’ slogans are being raised on this soil: Dilip Ghosh
- BJP state BJP president Dilip Ghosh addresses rally and welcomes PM Modi.
- PM Modi arrived on stage will address the crowed now.
- PM Modi reaches rally ground. chants of Modi zindabad can be heard from the gathering.
- Mamata government has already incurred a debt of Rupees 1 lakh 95 thousand crores, and that too for unnecessary festivals and donations to clubs etc.: Rahul Sinha
- The Narada sting has exposed TMC and busted Mamata’s claims of a clean government, there is no law and order in the state under this government: Rahul Sinha.
- Rahul Sinha takes jibe at Mamata, says from London bring a lantern at least.
- PM Modi’s helicopter arrives at Kharagpur.
- PM Modi will be arriving soon: Rahul
- Didi went to Singapore to bring industry and investment instead what she brought is ‘Singapor bananas’: Rahul Sinha.
- The chaotic rule of TMC is evident from the fact the policemen have to hide from the goons: Rahul.
- State BJP leader Rahul Sinha addressing the rally said that TMC has betrayed the people, the claims of industrialization is a mere hoax.
- “Rang de tu mohe gerua” said BJP leader and Unuion Minister Babul Supriyo addressing the rally. He also called the people to bring BJP to power in the state and end TMC’s chaotic rule.
Kharagpur: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has begun his campaign in poll-bound West Bengal on Sunday from West Midnapore district.
He is currently addressing a rally at Kharagpur town.
State Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) chief Dilip Ghosh is contesting from Kharagpur Sadar seat for the state Assembly.
BJP national president Amit Shah, Home Minister Rajnath Singh and Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan are among the senior leaders scheduled to campaign in West Bengal polls.
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will begin his Bengal campaign on April 2 with three rallies at Kulti, Bankura and Durgapur.
Congress president Sonia Gandhi is also slated to address two party rallies on April 13 at Sujapur in Malda and Murarai in Birbhum district of West Bengal.
The first phase of assembly elections in Bengal is starting on April 4.
The BJP is targeting the Mamata Banerjee government over violence in Kaliachak in Malda where a large Muslim mob set afire several vehicles and attacked a police station in January.
Mr Ghosh said PM Modi was likely to address a public rally later in the month with at least two-three visits in April.
Besides PM Modi, a host of high profile BJP leaders including party chief Amit Shah were also expected to campaign during the mega poll battle in the state.
“At least 30-40 BJP leaders including Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis and Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will campaign for the party,” added Mr Ghosh.