Kolkata: Diwali is one festival that all of us look forward to with great excitement. You get a chance to be with family, burst firecrackers with friends, eat sweets, enjoy amazing Diwali parties, wear pretty clothes and makeup, and look like a true diva. Some of us are good with doing makeup and for some; it’s a bit of a task. So, if you happen to fall in the latter category, fret not, we are here to help you with a step-by-step guide to do perfect makeup at home.
6 Tips To Look Trendy And Super-Gorgeous This Diwali .
What all do you require:
The video above uses 12 makeup products that are easily available. Feel free to swap any of the products with what you have at home. This is what you would need:
• MAC Prep+Prime Skin base visage
• MAC Studio Fix fluid NC37 foundation
• B&D Loose powder
• B&D Eye primer
• Faces soft black kajal
• BH cosmetics 120 colour eye shadow palette 2nd edition
• MAC #7 lashes
• L’Oreal gel eye liner
• B&D pink blush
• B&D lip pencil
• MAC Cosmo lipstick
• MAC Dazzleglass lip gloss
Basic steps of makeup:
The steps followed to achieve this look are quite simple, and are listed below:
• Start with a face wash.
• Apply a lip balm to remove dryness from lips.
• Moisturise the skin to get a beautiful fresh base. Follow it with a primer.
• Use a foundation that suits the exact tone of the skin.
• Use a concealer on areas that the foundation did not cover (for example, under eyes).
• Put some loose powder all over to give it a balanced effect.
Use the eye shadow primer and pick shades that match your outfit for the eyelids.
• Blend it neatly.
• Add a golden shadow in the centre, and blend more.
• Use a brown shade in the creases, so that all the colours look blended.
• Highlight and fill in eyebrows, apply kajal, and use a gel liner.
• Curl lashes, add fake lashes (if you want), and apply mascara.
• Now that you are done with your eyes, come back to your face. Start with contouring of cheeks by applying any matte eye shadow or powder.
• In case you have slightly blunt nose, you can make it appear sharper by applying contouring powder on the edges of your nose.
• Finish with a blush.
Finally apply lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss.