Odisha SSC invites application for the post of 106 Welfare Extension Officer under ST & SC Development Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar on contractual basis. Apply Online before 26 December 2015.
Job Location : Orissa
Job Details :
• Post Name : Welfare Extension Officer
• No. of Vacancy : 106 Posts
• Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
• Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
• Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science or Commerce an equivalent examination from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution.
• Nationality : Indian
• Age Limit : 21 to 32 Years (As on 01.01.2015)
Age of Relaxation :
• SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category : 5 years
Selection Process : The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Preliminary, main examination, career assessment and viva voce test.
Application Fee : All SEBC & UR candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- through Online OR off-line mode using the Treasury Portal. SC/ST/PWD category are exempt from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidate may apply Online through the website www.odishassc.in from 27.11.2015 to 26.12.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
• Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.11.2015
• Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 26.12.2015
Important Links :
• Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ossc.gov.in/pdf/web.advtWEO.pdf
• Apply Online : http://online.odishassc.in/