New Delhi: The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has introduced a new procedure for submitting Application/Proposal. It is an add-on procedure which will run parallel with conventional procedure of manual submission of applications. As per the revised procedure an online application is mandatory and comes into effect from 1-8-2015.
Applicant/Colleges desirous of filling an application for purpose of (I) Establishment of N.M.C and (II) Increase in intake capacity of MBBS seats in an existing Medical Colleges shall follow the following procedure:
(1) Visit: www.mohfw.nic.in
(2) Click on: Link Medical Education (Online Approvals).
(3) Click on: Link Online Application System.
(4) You will be Redirected to an External link.
(5) A Registration window will open. Do a one time registration using a valid E-mail address.
(6) Register/Obtain ID.
(7) Login using ID and password.
(8) Read and accept terms of online application.
(9) Fill up the columns of the application which are enabled.
(10) Upload a scanned copy of Essentially certificate and Demand Draft (as Evidence of Fee Paid).
(11) Upload the application
(12) Obtain an acknowledgment of the online application
(13) File a manual copy of the complete application as prescribed by the MCI regulations, along with all valid documents drafts in original as evidence of fee paid and a copy of the system generated online application acknowledgement.
(14) It may be noted that an online application is not a complete application and only on fulfillment of (13) above an application will be deemed to be completed.
It May be Noted That Last Date For Applications is 31-08-2015