“Restaurant Week” presented by OLA Prime will be held from April 22 – May 1 2016 in Kolkata. An initiative, to give to the food lovers, the opportunity of experiencing a three set course meal in a fine dining restaurant. Customers will have the option of ordering from a wide range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
The restaurants who will be participating in this event are as follows:
- Baan Thai, The Oberoi Grand
- Pan Asian, ITC Sonar
- Peshawri, ITC Sonar
- Saffron, The Park Kolkata*
- Serafina, Ballygunge
- Souk, Taj Bengal Kolkata
- Studio – The Pan-Asian Galerie, Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences*
- The Corner Courtyard, Sarat Bose Road*
- The Legacy Grill, The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata
- The Oriental Express, Hotel Hindusthan International Kolkata*
- Yauatcha, Quest Mall
- Zen, The Park Kolkata
The timings are: Lunch starts at 1 pm, Dinner is from 8 pm to 10 pm.
The concept of “Restaurant Week” originated in New York in 1992 and is now being held in various locations in America, Europe, South America and South East Asia. It recently started in India in 2010 and it has become the most popular pan Indian culinary event today. It enables customers to dine at some of the finest Indian restaurants at a la carte rates. This concept first came to Mumbai, then to Delhi followed by Bangalore, Chennai and finally came to Kolkata in September 2015.