Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application for the post of 372 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) vacancies in Junior class-I (Group-A) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. Apply Online before 27 February 2016.
Job Details :
• Post Name : Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
• No. of Vacancy : 372 Posts
• Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
• Pay Scale : Rs. 5400/-
• Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical college or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
• Nationality : Indian
• Age Limit : 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2016
Job Location : Odisha
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Career Marks.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates of Odisha) through Challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 28.01.2016 to 27.02.2016. candidates may also send their print out/ hard copy of application duly signed under the declaration form along with fee deposit challan, copies of relevant certificates and in an envelope should be superscribed as the “Application for Recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)” by registered post/ speed post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 10.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
• Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 28.01.2016
• Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.02.2016
• Last Date For Payment of Application Fee : 01.03.2016
• Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 10.03.2016
Important Links :
• Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/181516.pdf
• Apply Online : http://www.opsconline.gov.in/