- Jisne karz liya uski 2.5 lakh ki maafi ka vaada kiya tha aur maafi huyi kewal Rs 13 ki. Ye kahani Madhya Pradesh ki hai, vahin Rajasthan mein sarkar ne toh haath hi khade kar diye: PM Modi
- You won’t have to pay any syndicate tax, the money (to farmers) will be paid directly to your bank account, PM Modi said in Bengal.
- PM targets Congress over loan waiver scheme: PM Modi
- “There will be no syndicate tax, no obstacles. The people will directly receive the Rs. 6,000 meant for them under the new budget.The farmers can use this money to meet the expenditures needed for agriculture : PM Modi
- Now, there is no need to give syndicate tax, says Modi, referring to the “syndicate raj” allegedly practised by ruling party leaders in Bengal.
- The PM Kisan scheme will give Rs 75,000 crore to the farmers: PM Modi
- More than 12 crore families of small farmers, 30-40 crore workers and 3 crore middle-class families will directly benefit from the schemes announced in the budget yesterday : PM Modi
- This is just the beginning, the main budget after Lok Sabha election will have much more for the youth, farmers, and other sections of the society.
- Now, I can understand why didi (Mamata) is so vindictive. Your love for me has become a matter of concern for the so called proponents of democracy.
- PM Narendra Modi in Thakurnagar: Ye drishya(crowd) dekhne ke baad ab mujhe samajh mein aa raha hai ki didi hinsa pe kyun utar aayi hain
- PM Modi praised the Matua sect founder Harichand Thakur’s for his contribution to society and recalled the contribution of author Bibhutibhushan Bandyopadhyay, writer of Pather Panchali.
- Thakurnagar’s land is the land of Bibhuti Bhusan’s land, says Modi
- PM Modi begins his speech in Bengali with – ‘Amar priyo bhai bonera…’
- PM Modi to address the public meeting shortly
- PM Modi is on stage after offering prayers at Thakurbari.
- PM Modi visits the temple at the house of Dalit Matua community matriarch Binapani Debi, better known to community members as ‘Baro-ma.’
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s helicopter lands at Thakurnagar.
Bongaon: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will start the BJP’s campaign in West Bengal today ahead of the Lok Sabha election. He will address two rallies in the state, first at Thakurnagar in North 24 Parganas, and the second at Durgapur. PM Modi is expected to launch a nearly 300-km-long electrified section of the railways. He will also inaugurate a 20-km-long Hijli-Narayangarh line.
PM Modi will also launch the electrification of the 294-km-long Andal-Sainthia-Pakur-Malda and the Khana-Sainthia sections. This will ease the transportation of coal, stone chips and ballast to north and northeast India in a seamless manner, a statement said.
Mamata Banerjee’s Trinamool Congress (TMC) had on January 19 organised a mega opposition rally which was attended by leaders of 24 parties from across the country, including the Congress.