North Central Railway, Jhansi invites application for the post of 413 Act Apprentice for the year 2015- 16. Apply before 29 December 2015.
Job Location : Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Details :
• Post Name : Act Apprentice
• No. of Vacancy : 413 Posts
• Pay Scale : As Per NCR rules
Trade wise Vacancies :
1. Fitter : 195 Posts
2. Welder (Gas & Electric) : 102 Posts
3. Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance : 19 Posts
4. Machinist : 17 Posts
5. Painter : 32 Posts
6. Crane Operator : 04 Posts
7. Electrician : 17 Posts
8. Programming & System Administration Assistant : 02 Posts
9. Fitter (Millwright Mech) : 25 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
• Educational Qualification : Candidates must passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks & ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
• Nationality : Indian
• Age Limit : 15 to 24 Years as on 31.12.2016
Age Relaxation :
• SC/ST candidates : 05 years
• OBC Candidates : 03 years
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on academic merit.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application along with affixing recent passport size photograph on it & another recent passport size photograph on call letter attested by gazetted officer along with attested copies of relevant certificates, self addressed envelopes size ’11′ x ’5′ in which, one envelope must be pasted with minimum registered postage stamp (Rs. 27/-) (SC/ St candidates are exempted for pasting of stamps) by ordinary post only to the Office of the Chief Workshop Manager (Personnel Branch/ Recruitment Section), Wagon Repair Workshop, North Central Railway, Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh), Pin Code-284003 on or before 29.12.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
• Last Date for Submission of Application : 29.12.2015
Important Links :
• Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris//uploads/files/1447062870655-Notification%20in%20English.pdf