Newly Wed Groom Electrocuted

0
95

Lucknow: A bridegroom died on the night of his marriage after being electrocuted from a newly bought inverter on Sunday.

This unfortunate event took place at Sudnipur Village in the Jounpur district in Uttar Pradesh. Mukesh had bought a new inverter for his wife so that she faces no problem during power cuts. There was a power cut on Sunday night and while Mukesh tried to turn the inverter on, he got electrocuted.

The intensity of the shock was so powerful that Mukesh died on the spot.

 

-----
Previous article7 Electrocuted At Marriage Party, 15 Injured
Next articleFire Breaks Out At Gurgaon Slum Area