New Delhi: 2018 is about to end in less than a week and this is the last chance to achieve your goals before new resolutions are taken all over again for the year 2019.
For those who had planned to buy a new car this year and are yet to make a move, this is probably the best chance as major car manufacturers have introduced many offers including cash discounts, exchange offers and more on these SUV segment.
One of the fastest growing and most sought after segment in India, features many popular cars like Maruti Vitara Brezza, Renault Duster and all-time favourite Mahindra Scorpio, among others.
Here are discounts on all top SUVs that can be claimed before the year ends –
1. Maruti Vitara Brezza – The price of this highest selling SUV in India starts at Rs 7.69 lakh and goes up to Rs 10.61 lakh. The car comes with 1248 cc engine and promises an average of 24 kmpl. The interested buyers can take this car home with benefits of up to Rs 40,000.
2. Tata Nexon – An alternative to Maruti Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon comes with a more attractive design. The price of this SUV starts at Rs 6.27 lakh in India and goes up to Rs 10.68 lakh. It is available with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 along with a 1st year comprehensive insurance with 3-year third party plan for at a discounted price of Rs 12,999. Overall, the customers can get a benefit of up to Rs 30,000.
3. Renault Duster – Once, one of the most popular SUVs in the country, Renault Duster is trying hard to catch up with the other cars in this segment. It can be bought with discounts worth Rs 60,000, which is being provided through free 1st year insurance and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000.
4. Hyundai Creta – Priced on the higher side, Hyundai Creta caters to a different class of SUV lovers. The price of the top model of this SUV goes up to Rs 15.17 lakh. The car is available with a discount of Rs 15,000. Even though the offer doesn’t sound so attractive, it does give a chance to buy the hot-selling SUV before year-end.
5. Mahindra Scorpio – One of the most successful cars in this segment, Mahindra Scorpio is priced at Rs 15.90 lakh for the top most model, making it tough for everyone to afford it. But, it is on sale with discounts worth Rs 55,000, which includes a cash discount of Rs 55,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000, and a corporate bonus of Rs 5,000.