Malda: Due to the negligence of hospital staff, a new-born baby is in danger now. Recently, a new-born baby lost his finger in Balurghat in an unpardonable incident.
It has been reported that in Chanchal hospital of Malda, the new-born baby was given an injection without the proper procedure. After sometime, the baby’s flesh started eroding from the hand, the condition became serious.
The baby has been brought to Malda Medical College Hospital from Chanchar after family’s complaint. It has been assured that the matter would be taken care of without any delay.