- Mumbai to face Pune in IPL 2017 final on Sunday at 8:00 PM.
- Player of the match Karn Sharma.
- Mumbai Beats KKR By 6 Wickers To Qualify For IPL Final.
- Mumbai Indians need 20 runs in 46 balls.
- Coulter-Nile to Rohit, out Caught by Rajpoot!! Rohit c Rajpoot b Coulter-Nile 26(24).
- Narine to Krunal Pandya, FOUR, to deep backward point.
- MI 80/3 (11.0 in Overs)
- Chawla to Rohit, SIX, to long on.
- MI 61/3 (9.0 Ovs) CRR: 6.78 REQ: 4.27
Mumbai Indians need 47 runs in 66 balls.
- MI 50/3 (8.0 Ovs) CRR: 6.25 REQ: 4.83
Mumbai Indians need 58 runs in 72 balls.
- MI 36/3 (6.0 Ovs) CRR: 6 REQ: 5.14
Mumbai Indians need 72 runs in 84 balls
Chawla to Rayudu, out Bowled, Rayudu 6(11).
- Mumbai Indians need 76 runs in 90 balls
- Mumbai Indians score 30/2 runs after 4 overs.
- MI 24/2 (2.5 Ovs) CRR: 8.47 REQ: 4.89
- Parthiv Patel c Uthappa b U Yadav 14(9)
- MI 14/1 (2.0 Ovs) CRR: 7 REQ: 5.22
- Chawla to Simmons, out Lbw, Simmons lbw 3(6).
- MI 7/0 (1.0 Ovs) CRR: 7 REQ: 5.32
- U Yadav to Parthiv Patel, leg byes, FOUR.
- Simmons and Parthiv Patel are at the crease. Simmons is on strike. U Yadav open the attack.
- KKR 107-all out (18.5 Ovs) CRR: 5.68
- Bumrah to Suryakumar Yadav, out Caught by Malinga, Suryakumar Yadav 31(25)
- KKR 101/8 (17.0 Ovs) CRR: 5.94
- Johnson to Coulter-Nile, out Caught by Hardik Pandya, Coulter-Nile Johnson 6(4).
- Johnson to Coulter-Nile, SIX, to deep mid wicket.
- KKR 94/7 (16.1 Ovs) CRR: 5.81
- Chawla c Rayudu b Johnson 2(6).
- KKR 87/6 (14.5 Ovs) CRR: 5.87
- Karn Sharma to Jaggi, out Caught by Johnson, Jaggi 28(31).
- KKR 75/5 (13.1 Ovs) CRR: 5.7
- Malinga to Jaggi, FOUR, to backward square leg৷
- Krunal Pandya to Suryakumar Yadav, FOUR, to deep extra cover.
- Krunal Pandya to Suryakumar Yadav, FOUR, the sweet sweeps.
- Johnson to Jaggi, FOUR, he gallops are out.
- KKR 53/5 (11.0 Ovs) CRR: 4.82
Krunal Pandya to Suryakumar Yadav, SIX.
- Kolkata Knight Riders score 43/5 runs after the end of 10 overs.
- KKR 39/5 (9.0 Ovs) CRR: 4.33
- KKR 36/5 (8.0 Ovs) CRR: 4.5
- KKR 31/4 (6.5 Ovs) CRR: 4.54
- Karn Sharma to Jaggi, out Lbw, Jaggi 1(6).
- KKR 31/4 (6.5 Ovs) CRR: 4.54
Karn Sharma to Gambhir, out Caught by Hardik Pandya, Gambhir 12(15).
- Ishank Jaggi, right handed bat, comes to the crease.
- Karn Sharma to Gambhir, FOUR, to deep extra cover.
- Bumrah to Uthappa, out Lbw, Uthappa lbw b Bumrah 1(3).
- KKR 25/2 (5.0 Ovs) CRR: 5
- Narine st Parthiv Patel b Karn Sharma 10(10).
- KKR score 22/1 runs after 4 over, Gautam 6* & Narine 10* .
- Malinga to Narine, SIX, to deep square leg.
Johnson to Gambhir, FOUR, to long off.
- KKR score 5/1 runs after 2 overs.
- Bumrah to Chris Lynn, out Caught by Pollard, Chris Lynn 4(8).
- KKR score 3/0 runs after 1st over.
- Chris Lynn and Narine are at the crease. Chris Lynn is on strike. Johnson open the attack.
- Kolkata Knight Riders (Playing XI): Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Gautam Gambhir(c), Robin Uthappa(w), Ishank Jaggi, Suryakumar Yadav, Colin de Grandhomme, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, Umesh Yadav, Ankit Rajpoot
- Mumbai Indians (Playing XI): Lendl Simmons, Parthiv Patel(w), Rohit Sharma(c), Ambati Rayudu, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Karn Sharma, Mitchell Johnson, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga
- MI Wins Toss & Opts To Bowl
Bengaluru: With an Indian Premier League (IPL) 2017 final spot at stake, Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders will be giving it their all when they take on each other in Qualifier 2 at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore on Friday night.
Both MI and KKR have won the tournament twice and the winner of this match will face Rising Pune Supergiant in the final.
Kolkata Knight Riders, on the other hand, will be full of confidence after ousting defending champions Sunrisers Hyderabad in a rain-curtailed Eliminator. Both Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders have former two-time champions.