General Administration Department, Mormugao Port Trust invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Trade & Engineering Apprentices.
Total Posts: 65 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
1-Trade Apprentices: 55 Posts
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic : 03 Posts
- Computer Networking Technician : 04 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant : 04 Posts
- Electrician : 05 Posts
- Mechanic : 10 Posts
- Mechanic Communication Equipment Maintenance : 03 Posts
- PASAA : 12 Posts
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic : 03 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air conditioning Mechanic : 03 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 03 Posts
- Shipwright : 02 Posts
- Stenographer : 03 Posts
- Technician : 02 Posts
2-Engineering/Diploma Apprentices :
- Civil : 02 Posts
- Electrical : 03 Posts
- Mechanical : 03 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-October-2016:
- For Trade Apprentices : 26 years
- For Engineering / Diploma Apprentices : 25 years
- For Trade Apprentices : Passed 8th class /Passed 10th/12th class under 10+2 system education or equivalent with ITI in relevant Trade with 60% marks for General & 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For Engineering Apprentices : Degree/ Diploma in respective branch of Engineering with 60% marks for General & 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Trade Apprentices: Rs. 6624-7452/-
Engineering Apprentices: Rs. 3542-4984/-
Selection Process : Through Interview.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates may send their completed application with their CV, 02 passport size photographs and self attested copies of qualification certificates plus experience certificates to Office of the Executive Engineer (Elec.) Mormugao Port Trust, Workshop, Baina, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403804
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 25-August-2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification