New Delhi: Escalating further India’s bid to bring underworld don Dawood Ibrahim to justice, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is expected to raise the ‘D’ issue with his British counterpart David Cameron.
As per reports, PM Modi is likely to request Cameron to crack on Dawood’s network in UK.
Ever since Modi government came to power, it has repeatedly maintained that is committed to bring back fugitive ganglord Dawood Ibrahim to face law for his involvement in 1993 Mumbai serial blasts.
PM Modi today left for a three-day visit to Britain that will see India and Britain sign a number of pacts on mutual investments and defence cooperation.
The Indian government has prepared a dossier listing underworld don Dawood Ibrahim’s properties in the United Kingdom.
As per documents available with Zee News, India’s most wanted and his people have at least 15 properties in Britain.
The first property is at St John Wood Road in London where a huge garage has been built and from which Dawood and his ‘company’ carry out their work.
Following are the places where the mafia don has properties:
- Herbert road, Hornchurch, Essex RM113LA.
- Richmond Road.
- Dartford Hotel, Spital Street, Dartford.
- Tomswood Road, Chigwell.
- Shops and apartment at Roehampton High Street, London.
- Shops and apartment at Lancelot Road.
- Property at Tharton Road.
- Romford Essex
- Shepherds Bush Garden, London.
- Great Central Avenue, South Ruislif.
- St Swithins Lane, London.
- Flat in Roehampton High Street, London.
- Property in Woodhouse Road, New North Road, Hainault.
- Development properties in Richmond Road.