Pune: While Mitchell Starc was setting the match on fire with a brilliant double-wicket maiden to get rid of India’s middle order pioneers, Che Pujara and captain Virat, there was also a different fire that caused a little mayhem.
On the sidelines, a minor fire broke out and that caused a little bit of mayhem as well among everyone. Play stopped for a while it remained to be seen why exactly did the fire break out.
Apparently one of the LED boxes caught fire due to the humidity in Pune and that’s the reason what started the smoke.
There was a little bit silence everywhere as people started panicking a bit but luckily, it was doused off quickly and play resumed at the earliest. Here’s how it happened.