- Medical College Hospital Fire: Forensic Experts Collected Samples From The Spot
- Mayor Sovan Chatterjee confirmed fire has been doused completely and smokes were removed from the building with the help of exhaust fans
- Fire officials are trying to fix ‘Exhaust fan’ to remove the smoke from the hospitals wards.
- ATM and electricity services are suspended in medical college.
- Hospital staffs trying to save the credentials how much they can.
- Loss of several life saving medicines.
- Panic spread across the premises.
- fire officials broke the glass to rescue the patients.
- 250 Patients rescued.
Kolkata: A massive fire breaks out at medicine store in Kolkata medical college and hospital on Wednesday morning. Ten fire tenders rushed to spot to douse the flame.
According to sources, fire suddenly catches at MCH building of medical college and hospital. Rescued operation going on.