Kolkata: Massive fire broke out at spice warehouse at Posta bazar area in Kolkata on Wednesday afternoon. Local sources said that fire caught in a spice ware house at Wednesday afternoon and soon spread to the second and third floor of the house.
Three fire engines rushed to the spot to douse the flame. The fire officials said the fire is now under control. The warehouse owner claimed that millions of spice damaged in this incident. The short circuit is the main cause of this fire, officials said.
The massive traffic jam occurred due to the fire. Police reached the spot and control the situation.