Kolkata: A massive fire broke out at plastic factory near Genex compartment in Kolkata’s joka area on Thursday night. Ten engines rushed to the spot to douse the flame. Although no one is injured.
Properties worth in lakhs have been reduced to ashes by the flames. The exact reason of the fire is not yet known but a short-circuit is suspected to have caused the flames.
Fire officials said that locals also helped to douse the flames. They thought for more engines if needed. Fire officials hoped that fire will be controlled in few hours.