Kolkata: Massive fire breaks out at a house in Kolkata’s New Market area. Six fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the flame.
According to reports, fire engulfs a three stored commercial building at Grant Street in New Market area. Ambulance, CESC rushed to the spot to handle the situation.
At first six tenders rushed to the spot , and other two also pressed at service to avoid any danger like situation.
According to fire officials, none got trapped or hurt in this incident. Fire is tottaly under control. Short-circuit may cause of fire said officials.