Massive Fire Engulfs Cosmetic Showroom In Park Street

0
152

Kolkata: Massive fire breaks out on the eve of Maha-panchami at a cosmetic showroom in Parkstreet on Sunday night. Four fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the flame.

According to sources, suddenly fire broke out at the cosmetic store. Six fire tenders rushed to spot to douse the flame. According to fire official, this fire could be turn into Bagri fire if proper measures were not taken timely.

Fire officials also said that there was no water in the building and fire extinguish things also were fully damaged. Short-circuit may cause of fire.

---
---