Kolkata: Massive Fire Engulfs College Street color Godown on Saturday evening. Four fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the flame. Locals also helped the fire tenders to douse massive flame. All bunches of clothes and documents turn into ashes.
According to locals, the godown is situated opposite BarnaParichoy mall at Shyamcharan Street in congested area and suddenly the fire caught. Fire officials said that no news of casualties till now. Short-circuit may cause of the fire. Mayor Sovan Chottopadhaya and councilor Smita Bakshi reached the spot. Police also reached the spot and started investigation. In Primary investigation, police said that huge chemicals stock was present in the time of fire.